The D10D displays and transducers all have male and female connectors. If needed you may cut off the plug and strip back the rubber insulation. Inside you will find the same 3 colored wires that are found in all of our units. Simply solder or butt connect them together (soldering is preferred).
Articles in this section
- DepthTrax® TechTutorials™ - Installation and Operation Training Videos
- DepthTrax® 2BX Quick Start Guide
- DepthTrax® 2B Quick Start Guide
- Depth Finder Displaying Three Dashes ---
- 4 Key Steps to Successfully Transom Mounting a Fish Finder or Depth Sounder Transducer
- Connecting a HawkEye Boat Mount Depth Finder to Another Manufacturer's Transducer
- HawkEye® | TechTutorial™ | Transom Mount Transducer Video
- HawkEye® D10D - D10DX Product Orientation Video
- I Cannot Get a Reading While Trying to Shoot-Thru My Sailboat Hull.
- How do I transom mount a transducer?