An in-hull adjustable transducer is the same as an in-hull transducer however it has a swiveling bezel that allows it to meet any in-hull dead rise angle up to 22 degrees.
Articles in this section
- DepthTrax® TechTutorials™ - Installation and Operation Training Videos
- DepthTrax® 2BX Quick Start Guide
- DepthTrax® 2B Quick Start Guide
- Depth Finder Displaying Three Dashes ---
- 4 Key Steps to Successfully Transom Mounting a Fish Finder or Depth Sounder Transducer
- Connecting a HawkEye Boat Mount Depth Finder to Another Manufacturer's Transducer
- HawkEye® | TechTutorial™ | Transom Mount Transducer Video
- HawkEye® D10D - D10DX Product Orientation Video
- I Cannot Get a Reading While Trying to Shoot-Thru My Sailboat Hull.
- How do I transom mount a transducer?