Make sure the sonar sensor is perpendicular to the water when trying to obtain depth readings.Extremely heavy vegetation may confuse the sonar signal causing it to misinterpret the depth. If you are certain that the readings are incorrect under these conditions, discontinue use.
Articles in this section
- FishTrax™ TechTutorials™ - Setup & Use Training Videos
- FishTrax 1C Erratic Readings While Ice Fishing
- Attaching The FishTrax Display To The Traxmount Portable Post Mount
- HawkEye FishTrax 1C Color Fish Finder Review
- What is the current draw on our FishTrax FT1PXC?
- The Batteries in my Fish Finder Do Not Last the Entire Day
- Can You Recommend a Storage Bag for the FishTrax Kayak Kit
- FishTrax 1C Showing Erratic Readings
- What batteries do you recommend for HawkEye fish finders?
- Can you you see the jig on the FishTrax 1C while icefishing?
Please sign in to leave a comment.