The battery is located on the end that the wrist strap is attached to. DO NOT unscrew the transducer side of the unit as this could cause damage to the sensor and sacrifice the waterproofness of the unit.
Articles in this section
- DepthTrax® TechTutorials™ - Setup & Use Training Videos
- DepthTrax® 1H Quick Start Guide
- DepthTrax 1H Handheld Depth Finder Tech Tutorial
- Can I turn on the handheld depth finder before I put it in the water?
- What battery do I need for my DT1H?
- Is the dt1h waterproof
- Can I replace the transducer cap on my DT1H?
- Live action use of the DT1H
- My DT1H was working fine but now it's giving me erratic or --- readings
- Where is the date code sticker on my DT1H