Yes, the NorChill Coolers can leak if tipped over or turned upside down. The design allows the cooler to naturally stand upright when filled with ice and drinks. The zipper will keep water in when closed if standing upright.
Articles in this section
- How do I fix a cooler liner that is leaking?
- What is the difference between the Alaskan and Tundra ice packs?
- PATCH-IT™ AND MAKE A NORCHILL COOLER YOUR VERY OWN
- How do I register my Norchill warranty?
- Can I use dry ice in the cooler?
- Can the coolers be rolled or folded?
- What is the difference between the Boat Bag xTreme and regular boat bag?
- NorChill® Cooler Bag Care & Use Instructions
- How can I flatten out my cooler so it is square at the bottom?
- NorChill Soft Sided Cooler Video