You can carefully use hot tap water (not boiling) and fill the bag about halfway. Allow the water to shape the bottom, you can leave until the water cools. The bottom of the bag will flatten out and will retain it's shape.
Articles in this section
- How do I fix a cooler liner that is leaking?
- What is the difference between the Alaskan and Tundra ice packs?
- PATCH-IT™ AND MAKE A NORCHILL COOLER YOUR VERY OWN
- How do I register my Norchill warranty?
- Can I use dry ice in the cooler?
- Can the coolers be rolled or folded?
- What is the difference between the Boat Bag xTreme and regular boat bag?
- NorChill® Cooler Bag Care & Use Instructions
- How can I flatten out my cooler so it is square at the bottom?
- NorChill Soft Sided Cooler Video
Article is closed for comments.