There are five methods that can be employed to use the fish finder from a boat.
1. Toss the sensor and float into the water as per the previous instructions.
2. “Shoot-Thru” the hull as per the instructions in the next section.
3. Attach the Sonar Sensor to the Side-Scan Adapter (optional) and use a pole or broom stick handle to scan for fish as per the fishing tip below.
4. Attach the Sonar Sensor to the Transom Mount Bracket (optional) and mount to the transom of the vessel’s hull.
5. Attach the Sonar Sensor to the Transducer Arm Bracket (optional) and suspend from the transducer from the side of the vessel.
Article is closed for comments.