When turned on, the FishTrax™ 1X’s shallow water alarm will notify you of shallow water by sounding an audible alarm and flashing “Depth Alarm!” on the display.
To Adjust the Shallow Water Alarm:
1. Press and release the button 1 time (MENU I will appear at the top of the screen)
2. Press and release the ▾ button until “Alarms” is highlighted.
3. Press the to expand the Alarms Menu.
4. Press and release the ▾ button until “Depth Alarm” is highlighted.
5. Press the button to increase the depth of Shallow Water Alarm, press to decrease the depth of the Shallow Water Alarm.
• To turn the alarm OFF, press and release the button until “Off” is displayed between the triangles.
• Press and release the button to save the adjustment and exit the Depth Alarm Setting.
• Press and release the V | ESC button to cancel the adjustment and exit the Depth Range Setting.
6. Press and release the V | ESC button 3 times to exit the menu and return to the fish finder mode.
Article is closed for comments.