No, for a number of reasons. Most fishfinders use multiple frequencies and the depth gauge is only compatible with 200Khz. Also, the gauge is sending a signal to trigger the transducer and listen for a response. If the fishfinder is connected and running It will also be sending signals to the transducer confusing both devices.
Articles in this section
- DepthTrax® TechTutorials™ - Installation and Operation Training Videos
- DepthTrax® 2BX Quick Start Guide
- DepthTrax® 2B Quick Start Guide
- Depth Finder Displaying Three Dashes ---
- 4 Key Steps to Successfully Transom Mounting a Fish Finder or Depth Sounder Transducer
- Connecting a HawkEye Boat Mount Depth Finder to Another Manufacturer's Transducer
- Transom Mount Transducer Tech Tutorial Video
- HawkEye® D10D - D10DX Product Orientation Video
- I Cannot Get a Reading While Trying to Shoot-Thru My Sailboat Hull.
- How do I transom mount a transducer?
Please sign in to leave a comment.