Our depth finders require a minimum of 2.5 ft to function. They need time for the sound to be reflected back to the sensor. Too little distance it has trouble telling the difference between the pulse and the reflection.
Articles in this section
- DepthTrax® TechTutorials™ - Installation and Operation Training Videos
- DepthTrax® 2BX Quick Start Guide
- DepthTrax® 2B Quick Start Guide
- Depth Finder Displaying Three Dashes ---
- 4 Key Steps to Successfully Transom Mounting a Fish Finder or Depth Sounder Transducer
- Connecting a HawkEye Boat Mount Depth Finder to Another Manufacturer's Transducer
- Transom Mount Transducer Tech Tutorial Video
- HawkEye® D10D - D10DX Product Orientation Video
- I Cannot Get a Reading While Trying to Shoot-Thru My Sailboat Hull.
- How do I transom mount a transducer?
Please sign in to leave a comment.