Yes, all of our coolers except the air series can be used with dry ice.
Articles in this section
- How do I fix a cooler liner that is leaking?
- What is the difference between the Alaskan and Tundra ice packs?
- PATCH-IT™ AND MAKE A NORCHILL COOLER YOUR VERY OWN
- How do I register my Norchill warranty?
- Can I use dry ice in the cooler?
- Can the coolers be rolled or folded?
- What is the difference between the Boat Bag xTreme and regular boat bag?
- NorChill® Cooler Bag Care & Use Instructions
- How can I flatten out my cooler so it is square at the bottom?
- NorChill Soft Sided Cooler Video