You may be able to use a transducer that is currently installed in your watercraft. You need to be sure that the transducer runs on 200Khz and is able to put out 250 watts of transmitting power. If you are unsure of the specifications please contact the manufacturer. It is recommended to use the supplied transducer with all installations.
Articles in this section
- DepthTrax® TechTutorials™ - Installation and Operation Training Videos
- DepthTrax® 2BX Quick Start Guide
- DepthTrax® 2B Quick Start Guide
- Depth Finder Displaying Three Dashes ---
- 4 Key Steps to Successfully Transom Mounting a Fish Finder or Depth Sounder Transducer
- Connecting a HawkEye Boat Mount Depth Finder to Another Manufacturer's Transducer
- HawkEye® | TechTutorial™ | Transom Mount Transducer Video
- HawkEye® D10D - D10DX Product Orientation Video
- I Cannot Get a Reading While Trying to Shoot-Thru My Sailboat Hull.
- How do I transom mount a transducer?