My 19' sailboat does not have an electrical system, but I installed the D10D and plan to use a small battery. What are the minimum power requirements? Volts/amps etc .Will it run on a 12v camping lantern battery, for example, or do I need at least a watercraft small 12V battery?
Articles in this section
- DepthTrax® TechTutorials™ - Installation and Operation Training Videos
- DepthTrax® 2BX Quick Start Guide
- DepthTrax® 2B Quick Start Guide
- Depth Finder Displaying Three Dashes ---
- 4 Key Steps to Successfully Transom Mounting a Fish Finder or Depth Sounder Transducer
- Connecting a HawkEye Boat Mount Depth Finder to Another Manufacturer's Transducer
- HawkEye® | TechTutorial™ | Transom Mount Transducer Video
- HawkEye® D10D - D10DX Product Orientation Video
- I Cannot Get a Reading While Trying to Shoot-Thru My Sailboat Hull.
- How do I transom mount a transducer?